FREE PICKUP, AND NO WAREHOUSE FEES ADDED
Offloading of the delivery truck is the responsibility of customer. A forklift or similar vehicle is required to unload the lift
Residential delivery is an additional $100 charge by the freight carrier
Economical, high quality, clear floor and floor plate chain-over lifts with dual point lock release, steel pulleys, high strength equalization cables and double telescoping screw pads configured to accommodate the smallest Cars to the SUV's and Trucks. Both lifts come with a one (1) year limited warranty.
- Double Telescoping Screw Pads - Used with rubber pads offering 2.5” adjustment for complete vehicle coverage.
- Hose Guards - Protects hydraulic hoses from damage.
- Rubber Door Guards - Provides added security against door damage.
- Heavy-Duty Arm Restraint System - Oversize rugged steel gears, pins, and springs for trouble free operation.
- Dual Point Lock Release - Allows technicians to disengage both column locks independently.
|Height Overall||113" (9'4")|
|Width Overall w/Power Unit||133"|
|Max Lift Height||73"|
|Width Between Columns||108"|
|Min. Pad Height||4"|
|Lifting Speed||50 Sec|
|Clear Floor/Floor Plate||Floor Plate|
|Arm Reach –min/max||31.5" - 47"|
|Narrow Bay Setting||N/A|
|Max Load Per Arm||2,250 Lbs|
|Column & Carriage Steel Thickness||6mm|
|Arm Steel Thickness||6mm, 8mm|
|Ship Weight||1,380 Lbs|
|Ship Dimensions||113L x 21-1/2”W x 43”H|
|Power||208-230 Volt/60Hz/Single Phase|
TLT240SB-R Flier: Click Here