FREE PICKUP, AND NO WAREHOUSE FEES ADDED
Offloading of the delivery truck is the responsibility of customer. A forklift or similar vehicle is required to unload the lift
Residential delivery is an additional $100 charge by the freight carrier
Economical, high quality, clear floor and floor plate chain-over lifts with dual point lock release, steel pulleys, high strength equalization cables and double telescoping screw pads configured to accommodate the smallest Cars to the SUV's and Trucks. The TLT240SC clear floor lift is width adjustable and may be installed in a standard or rotated column configuration. Both lifts come with a one (1) year limited warranty.
- Adjustable Column Width - Provides extra 6” of width adjustment for narrow service bays to custom fit your shop (TLT240SC Only).
- Rubber Door Guards - Provides added security against door damage.
- Heavy-Duty Arm Restraint System - Oversize rugged steel gears, pins, and springs for trouble free operation.
- Dual Point Lock Release - Allows technicians to disengage both column locks independently.
- Rotated Asymmetric - Lift installed with columns offset - rotated .
- Hose Guards - Protects hydraulic hoses from damage.
- Double Telescoping Screw Pads - Used with rubber pads offering 2.5” adjustment for complete vehicle coverage.
- Standard Asymmetric - Lift installed with columns facing each other.
|Height Overall||151" (12'7")|
|Width Overall w/Power Unit||Configuration: Asymmetric 140” / Symmetric 134”|
|Max Lift Height||73"|
|Width Between Columns||108"|
|Min. Pad Height||4"|
|Asymmetric/Symmetric||Asymmetric / Symmetric|
|Drive-Thru Clearance||Asymmetric 95” / Symmetric 98”|
|Lifting Speed||50 Sec|
|Clear Floor/Floor Plate||Clear Floor|
|Arm Reach –min/max||31.5" - 47"|
|Narrow Bay Setting||Deduct 5.9”|
|Max Load Per Arm||2,250 Lbs|
|Column & Carriage Steel Thickness||6mm|
|Arm Steel Thickness||6mm, 8mm|
|Ship Weight||1,500 Lbs|
|Ship Dimensions||110”L x 24”W x 48”H|
|Power||208-230 Volt/60Hz/Single Phase|
LTL240-SC Flier: Click Here