Call us at 888-853-9992 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Economical, high quality, clear floor and floor plate chain-over lifts with dual point lock release, steel pulleys, high strength equalization cables and double telescoping screw pads configured to accommodate the smallest Cars to the SUV's and Trucks. The TLT240SC clear floor lift is width adjustable and may be installed in a standard or rotated column configuration. Both lifts come with a one (1) year limited warranty.
- Adjustable Column Width - Provides extra 6” of width adjustment for narrow service bays to custom fit your shop (TLT240SC Only).
- Rubber Door Guards - Provides added security against door damage.
- Heavy-Duty Arm Restraint System - Oversize rugged steel gears, pins, and springs for trouble free operation.
- Dual Point Lock Release - Allows technicians to disengage both column locks independently.
- Rotated Asymmetric - Lift installed with columns offset - rotated .
- Hose Guards - Protects hydraulic hoses from damage.
- Double Telescoping Screw Pads - Used with rubber pads offering 2.5” adjustment for complete vehicle coverage.
- Standard Asymmetric - Lift installed with columns facing each other.
|Width Overall w/Power Unit||Symmetric 134” Asymmetric 140”|
|Max Lift Height||73"|
|Width Between Columns||108"|
|Min. Pad Height||4"|
|Drive Thru Clearance||Symm:98” Asymm: 95”|
|Clear Floor/Floor Plate||Clear Floor|
|Arm Reach –min/max||31.5”-47”|
|Narrow Bay Setting||Deduct 5.9”|
|Max Load Per Arm||2,250 lbs|
|Column Steel Thickness||6mm|
|Carriage Steel Thickness||6mm|
|Arm Steel Thickness||6mm, 8mm|
|Ship Weight||1,500 lbs|
|Ship Dimensions||110”L x 24”W x 48”H|
|Power||208-230 Volt/60 Hz/ Single Phase|