- Adjustable Column Width - Provides extra 6” of width adjustment for narrow service bays to custom fit your shop (TLT240SC Only).
- Rubber Door Guards - Provides added security against door damage.
- Heavy-Duty Arm Restraint System - Oversize rugged steel gears, pins, and springs for trouble free operation.
- Dual Point Lock Release - Allows technicians to disengage both column locks independently.
- Rotated Asymmetric - Lift installed with columns offset - rotated.
- Hose Guards - Protects hydraulic hoses from damage.
- Double Telescoping Screw Pads - Used with rubber pads offering 2.5” adjustment for complete vehicle coverage.
- Standard Asymmetric - Lift installed with columns facing each other.
|Height Overall||151" (12'7")|
|Width Overall w/Power Unit||Configuration: Asymmetric 140” / Symmetric 134”|
|Max Lift Height||73"|
|Width Between Columns||108"|
|Min. Pad Height||4"|
|Asymmetric/Symmetric||Asymmetric / Symmetric|
|Drive-Thru Clearance||Asymmetric 95” / Symmetric 98”|
|Lifting Speed||50 Sec|
|Clear Floor/Floor Plate||Clear Floor|
|Arm Reach –min/max||31.5" - 47"|
|Narrow Bay Setting||Deduct 5.9”|
|Max Load Per Arm||2,250 Lbs|
|Column & Carriage Steel Thickness||6mm|
|Arm Steel Thickness||6mm, 8mm|
|Ship Weight||1,500 Lbs|
|Ship Dimensions||110”L x 24”W x 48”H|
|Power||208-230 Volt/60Hz/Single Phase|
Local Pick-up (Reidsville, NC): N/A....Launch Lifts are shipped out of Texas.
Shipping / Receiving: Offloading of the delivery truck is the responsibility of the customer. A forklift or similar vehicle is required to unload the lift. Residential delivery is an additional $150 charge by the freight carrier.