Astro Air Operated Paint Shaker - AST 4550A
FREE SHIPPING WITHIN CONTINENTAL U.S.
Features and Benefits
- New and improved clamp size to accommodate container size ranging from pint to gallon and even larger European paint containers
- Patent pending orbital drive mechanism; Quieter and faster operation
- Lightweight, heavy duty construction and a compact design
- Adjustable locking rubber coated clamps offer increased grip while shaking and to accommodate pints, quarts, gallons and larger European containers
- Includes oiler and 1 year warranty
The Astro Pneumatic 4550A Air Operated Paint Shaker With Over-sized Clamps features a patent pending orbital drive mechanism that provides quieter and faster operation and is designed for shaking paints and liquids. It will shake round or square containers from a pint to a gallon container and can accommodate larger European paint containers. The air motor makes this a versatile tool for places working with flammable liquids and gives it a range of uses including fabrication, wood working, cabinet and body shops, marine, industrial and aviation markets. This shaker is constructed to have quieter and faster operation, and is equipped with improved clamps and is built to last. The fully adjustable locking rubber coated clamps offer increased grip while shaking and will accommodate pints, quarts, and gallons. This tool includes the oilier. SPECIFICATIONS: Paint can size (Min. and Max.): 8 pint - 1 gallon round cans. Shakes: 1400 cycles per minute. Air consumption: 1.35 CFM - 1.5 CFM, Recommended shake time: 1.5 minutes, Operating pressure ranges: 90 to 120 psi at inlet.