*buyer is responsible for unloading*
The FR-77-20 tilt bed frame rack is a high quality, durable frame straightening machine designed to accommodate full-frame or uni-body vehicle with 7,7000 lb. lighting capacity. The two 10-ton "clear floor" pulling towers with 360 degree pulling capability and almost unlimited height and angle adjustment. The machine deck offers multiple precision cut tie-down/down pull locations with a universal anchoring system with adjustable height clamping assemblies. The FR-77-20 also comes standard with a pulling chain on each tower, roof/up pull attachment, universal wheel stands & dead car dollies.
- Tilt Bed
- Clear Floor
- 360 degree pulling capability with universal anchoring.
- Designed to repair full-frame or uni-body vehicles
- Hydraulic tilt bed with 7,7000 lb. lifting capacity
- Durable, heavy-duty constructions with powder coat finish
- Universal anchoring system with adjustable height pinchweld assemblies
- Clear Floor, 360 degree pulling capability
- Multiple tie-down/down pull locations
- 2 10-ton 360 degree round pulling towers
- Adjustable tower collars-adjust pulling height/angle by a fraction on an inch.
- Quick disconnect hydraulic fitting & hose connection
- Drive-on ramps
- (1) 20' frame machine bed
- (4) Pinchweld assemblies with clamps
- (2) 360 degree "clear floor" pulling towers w/10 ton hydraulics
- (2) Air/Hydraulic pumps with pressure gauge
- (3) 10 ton hydraulic rams
- (2) Pull chains with hooks
- (2) Wheel stands
- (2) Dead car dolly
- (1) Roof/up pull attachment