MEDIA BLAST BOOTH
Specialty booth – designed for durability in support of media blasting operations.
Free Shipping and Crate subject to freight and fuel surcharges
- US-manufactured paint booths - built in Reidsville, NC
- Designed for extended service and production requirements
- 18-gauge G-90 Galvanized steel
- Certified sub-components (Fan/Motor; Filters; LED Lights)
- OSHA and NFPA-33 compliant
- Optimal / Code-compliant coating environment
- Standard and Custom size booths
Why…..Merchant 1 Manufacturing:
- US manufactured booths – standard and custom-sized paint / spray booths
- Free Shipping and Crate subject to freight and fuel surcharges
- On-line and up-front pricing and expedited ‘total acquisition’ quotes
- Standard and customized booths for painting, powder-coating, storage, welding, blasting, etc.
- Highly configurable and adaptive manufacturing process
- A person that answers the phone, listens, and….works w/you toward a solution.
- Best pricing in the market -- no bells and whistles, unless you ask for it!
- Offloading of delivery truck
- Construction / Installation to include electrical
- Local permitting and fire suppression (if req’d)
Specialty (Blast) Features & Benefits:
- Louvered Door for Intake and Louvered Exhaust Plenum
- Exhaust Plenum has recovery tray for media
- Exhaust Plenum has final filters inside plenum to filter exhaust
- All lights covered with Plexiglas to protect glass
- Strong fan & motor to extract the dust quickly for better vision when blasting.
|MODEL NUMBER||BBFT13823 (Shown Above)|
|INSIDE DIMENSIONS||13’ WIDE X 7’10” TALL X 20’ LONG|
|OUTSIDE DIMENSIONS||14' WIDE X 8'6” TALL X 23' LONG|
|CONSTRUCTION||18 GAUGE G-90 GALVANIZED STEEL|
|FRONT DOOR OPENING DIMENSIONS||8'TALL X 10'WIDE –Note: Doors will have “Louvers” to provide large amount intake air.|
|MAN DOOR ACCESS DIMENSIONS||1 DOOR WITH WINDOW @ 7'TALL X 3'WIDE|
|LIGHTING||Six 2' X 4', LED FIXTURES WITH GLASS -- Note: The light fixtures will be covered with Plexiglas to protect the glass.|
|EXHAUST SYSTEM||24" DIA TUBEAXIAL FAN; 2HP-3PHASE MOTOR; 8250 CFM @ 1/2"S.P.|
|FILTRATION||The exhaust plenum would have a louvered wall for exhaust to exit and a filter grid at top of plenum inside to filter exhaust. The filter grid would be such that you could pull out the grid and change filters from inside the booth. The exhaust plenum would have a tray at floor that could be pulled out from inside booth to remove used media that fell to floor of plenum.|
|MANOMETER/DRAFT GAUGE, HARDWARE AND SEALANTS||INCLUDED|