FREE SHIPPING IN THE CONTINENTAL US
3 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
Call us at 888-853-9992 or by email at email@example.com
The Dannmar Major Series™ is a new breed of uncompromising lifts. With a bold 12,000-pound capacity, this lift is ready to take on all the demanding tasks of a professional shop.
Equipped with heavy duty, steel-braided, aircraft-quality cables - this lift has been over-engineered meticulously in order to transcend other competitive lifts on the market; creating a new standard of perfection in the industry.
From the Tru™ Non-Skid Runway Grip, to the heavy-gauge reinforced-steel skeleton; the Major D-12™ will not fall short of extraordinary.
The Major D-12™ is equipped with a single hydraulic cylinder under the runway. The heavy-duty industrial-grade hydraulic cylinder features single-piece contruction, pilot-fitted, machined steel piston. It is enclosed in pressure loaded U-cup piston seals, backups, and wear bands to hault hydraulic fluid leaks.
The entire 4-Post Lift is coated in a durable powder-coated finish that provides protection from most abrasives, chemicals, and weather. This special powder-coating technique allows for extra-long lift life, increased component durability, and a sleek, stylish black finish.
Dannmar lifts are world-renowned for their dependability and quality, as well as their value. This lift is unlike anything we've done in the past - and you will notice this as you read down the lengthy list of design features we've engineered into every Major series™ lift.
- 12,000 pound lifting capacity
- Electric/hydraulic power system
- Single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath runway
- Internal “Anti-Sway” slider blocks in each column
- Features heavy-duty 1/2” aircraft cable
- Oversized self-lubricating cable rollers
- Rugged 1-3/8” roller axles
- Multi-position safety locks in each column
- Ramps feature non-skid surface
- Push-button safety release
- Runways adjust for different tread widths
- Optional drive-thru ramps available
- Optional rolling jacks available
- Lifting Capacity: 12,000 lbs.
- Overall Width: 130” / 3302 mm.
- Outside Length: 205” / 5207 mm.
- Overall Length: 235” / 5969 mm.
- Height of Columns: 88” / 2235 mm.
- Min. Runway Height: 7” / 178 mm.
- Max Rise: 70” / 1778 mm.
- Max. Lifting Height: 77” / 1956 mm.
- Width Between Columns: 116” / 2946 mm.
- Runway Width: 20” / 508 mm.
- Width Between Runways: 32” - 43” 813mm.-1066mm.
- Length of Runways: 198” / 5029 mm.
- Locking Positions: 12
- Lock Spacing: Every 4” / 102 mm.
- Lifting Time: 60 Seconds
- Standard Motor: 220 VAC / 60Hz. 1Ph.
Industrial-Grade Power Unit
Tru™ Non-Skid Runway Grip
Aircraft-Quality Heavy-Duty Steel Cables
Over-Sized Heavy-Duty Steel Cable Sheaves
Steel Slack Safety Lock Mechanism
Heavy Duty Adjustable Steel Locking Ladder
Bolt-On Steel Tire Stops
Now available with optional DRJ-6 Rolling Bridge Jacks $995
- Lifting Capacity (Each): 6,000 lbs.
- Minimum Support Arm Width 35”
- Maximum Support Arm Width: 45.5"
- Minimum Height (Pad with Adapter): 10"
- Minimum Height (Pad only): 6.5"
Maximum Height (Pad with Adapter): 20"