Dannmar Commander D-7/X - Free Shipping
FREE SHIPPING IN THE CONTINENTAL US
Call us at 888-853-9992 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
3 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
The Dannmar Commander 7000X four-post vehicle lift is the extended version of the Commander 7000, with 7,000lbs lifting capacity. Designed to work with a wider variety of vehicles, the Commander 7000X is a longer, wider and taller version of the standard Commander 7000. Having that extra room can make all the difference for a car collector or anyone in need of more parking space. The Commander 7000X is perfect for that exact application. It features a single point safety handle and a very durable hydraulic pump assembly. ALI Certified.
The Commander 7000X-Kit includes, Jack Tray, Drip Trays, Caster Kit and Ramps.
If you have the room, purchase the Commander 7000X. It will give a wider range of flexibility with cars and trucks.
The Commander is equipped with multiple height locking positions for parking convenience. A pull-lever safety lock control releases all four independent safety locks simultaneously, ensuring even weight distribution while lowering. Each lift is covered with a durable powder coat finish that protects your lift- giving it a high quality, durable finish that can withstand harsh weather and chemicals.
What sets the Commander apart?
• Power Unit Made in USA
• Visible Locking system for added security
• Runways constructed of solid plate steel
• Runways coated with the best nonskid textured surface available
• Two-hose hydraulic system eliminates leaks
- Extra wide & Extra tall
- Simple controls make for an easier operation
- Spring loaded safety locks on each column
- Self-lubricating UHMW polyethylene internal slide blocks are also located in each column
- Features a single safety lock release handle
- Hydraulic cylinder located underneath runway
- Reliable electric/hydraulic power unit assembly
- The drive-up ramps are detachable when needed
- Designed to be free standing
- Self-lubricating bearings and cable sleeves
- Runways include rail-kit as an optional accessory
- Lifting Capacity: 7,000 lbs. / 3182 kg.
- Overall Width: 117" / 2972 mm.
- Outside Length: 194-1/2" / 4940 mm.
- Overall Length: 227-1/2" / 5779 mm.
- Height Columns: 94" / 2388 mm.
- Minimum Runway Height: 4-1/2" / 114 mm.
- Maximum Rise: 80" / 2046 mm.
- Maximum Lifting Height: 84.5" / 2146.29 mm.
- Width Between Columns: 103" / 2616 mm.
- Runway Width: 18-1/2" / 470 mm.
- Width Between Runways: 37-1/2" / 953 mm.
- Length of Runways: 185" / 4699 mm.
- Locking Positions: 13
- Lock Spacing: Every 4-1/2"
- Lifting Time: 45 Seconds
- Standard Motor: 110 VAC 60Hz. 1Ph
Tru™ Non-Skid Runway Grip
USA Made Power Unit
Aircraft-Quality Heavy-Duty Steel Cables
Heavy Duty Visible Locking System
EZ-Slide™ Jack Platform
Solid Deck Aluminum - $716
Aluminum Ramps - $400
Caster Kit - $397
Drip Trays - Free With Purchase