Dannmar D-7 4 Post Lift - Free Shipping
FREE SHIPPING IN THE CONTINENTAL US
Call us at 888-853-9992 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
3 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
The Commander 7000 Four-Post Lift is one of the most popular in the Dannmar line. The reason is quite simple; it fits perfectly in a home garage or shop. It's typically used for parking or storage because it provides the ability to stack two cars in one spot. This auto lift has also gained a solid reputation with hobbyist and car collectors, as well as the DIY aftermarket. ALI Certified.
From valet parking to towing, storage and impound yards, to home owners, the Commander 7000 is the premiere four-post lift choice. If you're looking for a four-post lift with the same capacity but a bit wider, check out the Commander 7000X.
The Commander is equipped with multiple height locking positions for parking convenience. A pull-lever safety lock control releases all four independent safety locks simultaneously, ensuring even weight distribution while lowering. Each lift is covered with a durable powder coat finish that protects your lift- giving it a high quality, durable finish that can withstand harsh weather and chemicals.
What sets the Commander apart?
• Power Unit Made in USA
• Visible Locking system for added security
• Runways constructed of solid plate steel
• Runways coated with the best nonskid textured surface available
• Two-hose hydraulic system eliminates leaks
- Simple controls for easy operation
- Spring loaded safety locks on each column
- Self-lubricating UHMW polyethylene internal slide blocks
- Single safety lock release handle
- Single hydraulic cylinder underneath runway
- Reliable electric/hydraulic power system
- Detachable drive-up ramps
- Free standing design
- Self-lubricating bearings and cable sleeves
- Runways include rail-kit for optional accessories
- 7000 Kit(+$335) includes Jack Tray, Drip Trays, Aluminum Ramps, Caster Kit
- Lifting Capacity: 7,000 lbs. / 3182 kg.
- Overall Width: 105" / 2667 mm.
- Outside Length: 170-1/2" / 4331 mm.
- Overall Length: 203-1/2" / 5169 mm.
- Height Columns: 82" / 2083 mm.
- Minimum Runway Height: 4-1/2" / 114 mm.
- Maximum Rise: 68" / 1791 mm.
- Maximum Lifting Height: 72.5" / 1841 mm.
- Width Between Columns: 92-1/2" / 2350 mm.
- Runway Width: 18-1/2" / 470 mm.
- Width Between Runways: 37-1/2" / 953 mm.
- Length of Runways: 160-1/2" / 4077 mm.
- Locking Positions: 10
- Lock Spacing: Every 4-1/2"
- Lifting Time: 45 Seconds
- Standard Motor: 110 VAC 60Hz. 1Ph
Tru™ Non-Skid Runway Grip
USA Made Power Unit
Aircraft-Quality Heavy-Duty Steel Cables
Heavy Duty Visible Locking System
EZ-Slide™ Jack Platform
- Caster Kit - $397
- Jack Platform
- Plastic Drip tray- Free With Purchase
- Aluminum (Lightweight) Drive Up Ramps - $400
- Aluminum Deck (Fills the Center of the lift) - $716
- Cycle Vise (Motorcycle Adaptor attaches to Runway) - $225