Dannmar SX-6/XL Mid Rise Scissor Lift
FREE SHIPPING IN THE CONTINENTAL US
The completely redesigned, refined, and re-engineered 6000XL is an all-around upgrade from the previous 6000. It has the same lifting capacity, higher-grade materials, a lot more steel, and just about every tweak was made for better functionality. The 6000XL was designed from scratch right here in our Moorpark, CA facility.
The 6000XL mid-rise scissor lift is a 6000-lb capable lift, that is perfect for wheel service shops. It doesn't take up an extra bay, which, as a shop owner; you will find very helpful. With it's ability to be moved out of the way when not in use, it means more efficiency for your shop.
The arm assemblies have one of the widest range of movement in the industry, making it a perfect fit for even more vehicles than before. The steel wheels have increased in size since the original Cadet 6000, the gauge of steel has increased all around, the power unit is far more efficient and powerful: even the power unit cart has been completely redesigned.
It raises fast, it's far sturdier than the competition - and it's made by Dannmar: what else could you ask for?
It has multiple safety lock bars, a reliable power unit, 49.375" max lifting height, and is all-around blowing away the competition since its inception.
If you want the top of the line for mid-rise lifts, this is it: plus the price puts the value way above the rest of the market.
- Perfect For Servicing Light-Duty Trucks And Cars
- Portable Motor Cart Serves As Tow Handle
- Truck adapters included FREE
- Easily Move Lift From One Bay To Another
- Horizontally adjustable arm assemblies
- Safety Lock Bar With Many Lock Positions
- Fast Rise and Steady Descent
- Lifting Capacity: 6,000 lbs. / 2724 kg.
- Maximum Rise, top of 6" Pad Adapter: 49.375"
- Maximum Rise, 3" Pad Adapter: 46.5"
- Maximum Rise, Top of Pad: 44"
- Maximum Rise, Top of Lift: 42.5"
- Motor: 110 - 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
- Lowered Height: 4.75" / 121 mm
- Shipping Weight: 852 lbs. / 387 kg
- Shipping Dimensions:84" x 41" x 27" / 2134 mm x 1041 mm x 686 mm
- Lifting Time: 45 Seconds
Lays Flat to the Floor
Completely Portable Lift
Heavy-Duty Steel Safety Locks
Perfect for Body Shops
Free Adapter Set